- is when he loves to look for me when he wakes up first thing in the morning or from his nap time.
- When he just wants a cuddle and sit by my side -preferably not wriggling around. When he leans his head on my chest when he's sleepy or for more cuddles. When he laughs and plays with us.
- When he has on his mischievous grind over his face - "I'm going to do/up to something" grin.
- When he has his full concentration - doing the "big business", tearing up catalogues/flyers, trying to find out how does it work, how to play/start his toys.
- When he makes a real mess in my kitchen and the living room but still gives me a BIG smile to say "look! I've "re-arrange" for you!".
- When he "switches" TV channels for us.
- When he actually crawl around looking for me; in the kitchen, bathroom/toilet and bedroom just because.
- When I tell him bed time stories and sing/hum to him until he's sleepy.
- When can't wait for his food!
Look mum! I've re-decorate for you!
What I really hate....
- Is when he cries while pulling at my legs hungry/for attention WHILE I'M COOKING!
- When he cries if I put him in his bed.
- When I can't have time to be alone in the bathroom/toilet!!
- When he still wants to eat when he just ate 5 mins ago...
- When he switches off the DVD player/TV when we're watching DVD/TV.
- When he still can't understand the word "NO".
- When he can't wait for his food!!!
more to add to the list as he grows....