Friday, May 21, 2010

I could get use to this....

Hello Kitty is peeking.....

diet! Hahahahahaha..... That is one good thing about being preggers, one does not need to follow a strict slim down diet! LOL! That is provided that one was in shape BEFORE being preggers.... Otherwise, its the doctors' advice to follow.

I was really craving for a rich, flavourful (is there such a word?) butter cake. And this morning off I went to the shops to get a bar of butter (250 grams) and used the whole bar for the cake after lunch. Lunch today was just home made salad with last night's left over baked chicken & potatoes, all mixed up with some tomatoes, corns and mustard vinaigrette dressing.
I kinda drop in some chocolate chips.... ;)

I decided to use my rose silicone mould since that its been a while I've used it. I didn't realised butter cake was sooo... EASY to make! Its just butter, sugar, eggs, self rising flour (I had to make my own as they don't have this type of flour here), vanilla essence and some milk. Here is the result; rich, moist, super FATTENING (!!!!!) butter cake! Muahahahahhahaha......

No comments: