Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shelagh Duffett's Blueberry Orange Cake

P1020356

Me and my pink glaze...

Got this recipe from HERE. She takes really NICE food photos, something I'd want to do as well as. But then again, she probably invested in a pretty hi-tech type of camera. Which for the moment I could not afford to get, seeing that there are tons of other stuff I'll be spending on:, like stitchable stash and other equipemet!! :D LOL!

P1020361

Tried it out and I really do like it. Its jus so moist. I opted for a pink coloured glaze instead of orange, as I don't have frozen orange concerntrate (used orange juice, its zest instead and some food colouring). I will make this cake again but may be instead of blueberry, I'll be using frozen mix berry just to see.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

OMGosh Shanny! That cake looks deadly yummy!!! I'll have to try it out one day. Thanks for sharing!