Sunday, April 08, 2018

A wedding...

This was supposed to be a very (VERY) late post. I actually finished stitching this ring pillow for a friend last year. This lovely couple had their wedding late September in Slovakia. I was blessed to have had the chance to attend AND present them with this humble product hand stitched by me. 

During the time of "delivery", I did not stitch in the wedding date as I thought that it looked a little "crowed". Was thinking that the couple and their wedding ring should be main focus on the day, and not the stitched dates. 

May your married chapter in your lives together be a long, loving, joyful and a prosperous one M & L!
Disclaimer: The rings here are FOR DISPLAY ONLY. They do not reflect the actual wedding rings of the said couple. 
My friends and I had a wonderful time at their wedding, especially enjoyed the traditional Slovakian wedding ceremony at midnight. It was a humbling experience, full of emotions. We also ate, drank and danced the night away, true to any wedding traditions. :) 

Even though it was only for a weekend, but to this mama, it was a fantastic weekend to recharge my personal batteries away from my kids and the hubster. I love them to the moon and back but still everyone needs a break once in a blue moon.  

No comments: