Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh Look! Its D-A-R-K.....

After having a not that bright and down right plain blog, I've decided to change it. I've actually been meaning to change it ever since forever..... I really think its good to change.

May be I've been meaning to change some aspects of my life but I haven't figure what else to change yet.... I think I'm just happy with the way some things are but definitely NOT my wardrobe. As I am in the process of getting down my winter clothing's, I notice that most are NOT in my SIZE!?! How could this be? Oh! I remembered. I had a baby. NOW THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING! Mental note: clothing shopping this sale season AND try not to max out my credit card this time....

Hubs can say whatever he wants about it, but I'm going to remind him that he owns more clothing items than I do. What man owns more than 4 winter jackets? Although he could ask me: why do I own more shoes than I wear them? Well I guess I'll have to tell him these: I LOVE shoes and I need them! That's the only item that fits me when I'm feeling FAT or THIN..... Let's face it, women need shoes for all occasions, something like lipstick/gloss! You don't wear a bright RED lipstick to the beach don't you? And besides, when or where would I be wearing my lovely boots? Not back home in M'sia I won't. So there. Its good for a change isn't it?




No comments: