Friday, July 10, 2009

A month ago...

I was home in KL and man! Its a total change from the last time I was back; Feb 2007. Partly because this time around, we went back to OUR own house in which we bought some time back. Its kinda strange to own a house but it FEELS GREAT! I've never own anything expensive and that will see that thing having more value than it is right now.

Any ways, it was really great to be back home. Got to meet up with NNC members for Stitching Bee (which reminds me: got to re-learn how to crochet!), to practically STUFF myself silly with local food (which BTW will burn off due to the heat here! LOL!), to meet up with old school friends (you know who you are! IT WAS A BLAST GUYS!) for lunch & dinner, spent some family time at Redang island, fabric/dress/book shopping (good thing I didn't actually max out this time!) was good, got myself a new pair of glasses (its RED this time round) and finally managed to catch Transformers at the cinemas with hubs, sis and her husband.....

And guess what?! I manage to FREAKING FORGET MY CAMERA ON THE AIRPLANE WHEN WE LANDED IN ZURICH! ARRRRGGHHHH.... Why, oh why does it have to be me?!? It has been 2 weeks now, and there's no news from it. sigh... Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk eh?

So if you guys are wondering where are the pictures from our trip, just don't bother. It'll take my sister and dad AGES to get her to mail me pictures anyhow. :p IF I'm LUCKY, it'll be here on 31/12/2009!!!!
Any how, there's loads to blog about the trip but I'm just not in the mood to do it now with the camera gone and all. Perhaps later in the week....

No comments: