Monday, April 03, 2006

Time? Are you there? (blogged on 08/09/2005)

Well as the title said it! How many of you guys out there find yourself running out of time? I mean even on your days off? Like this week I just had my day off on Tuesday (for those who know my job; its my regular schedule), I find myself waking up at 10:30am, then have to tidy up our 1 bedroom apartment and then there's laundry etc...

When I finally have time to myself, its already 2pm in the afternoon! Mind you, I've got stuff to follow up; like emailing my friends (which most of them will get a very late reply!), calling home etc. After 2 to 3 hours of that, its already 5pm or so! Then have to make some dinner liow.... pfff..... I mean I'd like to read, but I can never find the time to actually finish up my novel and its been a month since I bought that book! Then there's some clothing alterations that I have to do BEFORE winter, which I think I'm finally getting to it next week! Hopefully though, otherwise I'll look weird with really long legs for pants! eeikkss!

Sometimes I think I should not waste this precious commodity by actually sitting in front of the "idiot box" but then again its my day off and I really much catch up with the current news (don't really read German or French THAT well yet). You know what the heck, its my day off and I just do what I feel like on that day! So BITE ME if I'm wasting time writing this and having you to read this mambo-jumbo!

No comments: