Monday, April 03, 2006

To quit or not to quit... (blogged on 03/09/2005)

Well the title says it all, i guess... You know sometimes I find myself at the cross roads in life like many people I would think! Hopefully!?!

Recently I'm really thinking about quitting this job of mine. But then when I think about quitting, the next question would be where the hell am I going to get money to support my lifestyle? Mind you the life I'm leading now does cost quite a bit of bling bling! Starting from food items (What to do? I LOVE EATING!) to clothing to holidaying around the neighbourhood of Europe....

Then the next question would be; but I won't have time to finish off where I left off for my French language course and may be considering taking my Swiss driving licence IF I continue to work!? I sometimes wish that I could actually "tear" myself into two for work and study at the same time, which is BTW impossible!

This job that I'm currently working for is actually hectic and I'm stressed out as a result of not having enough rest. My hubby, my family and friends ARE literally TELLING me to dump this shitty job and work part-time some place else. Then I won't be broke, will have time to spend for study and at the same time spend time with my hubby so to say. Won't be a bad either BUT then I won't have enough money like what I'm actually getting now to spend right? hmmmmm...... Really I do think I must cut down on my spending on vintage stuff, food (junk most of the time; McDonald's!), and reading materials (as in really good read & NOT women mags!)....

Now the final problem would be, how to actually tell my bosses?! Well I really don't think THAT would be a problem if my bosses is not sick in the head most of the time, but THEY ARE SICK IN THE HEAD ALL THE TIME.. arrgghhhh WHY?!?... I will built up my courage to tell them! End of this month of course, would want a 3 months notice AND also get my year end bonus right? hehehehehe...

No comments: